EAI Support Consultant
We are currently seeking a EAI Support Consultant to join our team.
About the role
We are looking for an IT Technician with experience in Oracle stack technologies who have both deep and wide expertise in the EAI solutions (mandatory OSB and OSM). The EAI maintenance technician works mainly on analysis of solutions implemented over EAI layers and is responsible for correcting detected defects. Also you will have an important role on suggesting new solutions and implementations if applicable. You will get an opportunity to work with a wide variety of business stakeholders and different systems to ensure correct business support over client solutions.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Strong process orientation on Incident and Request management;
- Complex incident Triage and Resolution;
- Monitoring activities as required to ensure production environment is operating as expected. Evaluate, identify and execute the necessary preventive activities in order to avoid production issues;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to summarize key messages;
- Strong client driven approach & service oriented;
- Ensure an accurate and clear communication to users and partners;
- Escalate issues and other topics to the right team when needed;
- Deployment support;
- On call support
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of Oracle stack Integration, OSB (mandatory) and OSM;
- Knowledge of Weblogic (mandatory);
- Oracle performance tuning;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of EAI concepts;
- Application servers Linux;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Team spirit;
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills.